The Guyprint

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/7/2020 7:57 AM  #1

The US Medical Journal defends the "Fossi" White House chief physician

The US Medical Journal defends the "Fossi" White House chief physician after being "Trump" ignored.

Howard Borker, Editor in Chief of the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), has published an open letter on the website To show support, Dr. Anthony Forsythe, director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases The movement of the Borgner occurred at a time when the White House tried to reduce the role of Dr. Fosi. Even though he has the position of chief physician of the Covid-19 Virus Control Task Force. Of the White House

https://www.infoquest.co.th/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/storyblocks-doctors-and-nurses-in-healthcare-team-with-arms-crossed-in-a-row-in-hospital_BjTaOcFUV-1024x683.jpg.webp

Bauchner, who called Dr. Anthony Fosi "Tony", said in an open letter that "Over the past weekend One close friend asked the question: Will there be someone who dares to protect Tony? At first I thought that Tony doesn't need help from me. Because I believe that he will be able to overcome the political turmoil, but later I find myself wrong. "

Gossip of sarcasm And attacks from both the White House and other agencies Aimed at that Toni Not only is it unjustified and unfair. But it also indicates the lack of responsibility for the health and well-being of every American. In the end, it will be devastating in the end. 

We are well aware that the spread of the Covid-19 virus Had a wide impact in every state Every political circle Whether Republicans or Democrats But behavior that undermines scientific principles The attack on scientists and health personnel Putting the lives of the whole nation at risk. 

Tony has dedicated his life to public health for over 40 years. He is committed to improving and maintaining health and public health in this country. By using scientific evidence as a guideline for work His only goal is to restore America's health system. In order for the mechanism in society to continue working again By opening the school Open to travel without control. Social activities And the prosperity of the business sector He deserves a lot of thanks and support from us. 

Everyone who reads this letter Regardless of which circle you come from Please wash your hands. Keep a distance from others as appropriate. Wear a mask And please join me in showing respect to Dr. Anthony Forsi and his colleagues at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as colleagues around country This is our highest hope in this challenging time, Bosher said in an open letter.

The movement of Bosner indicates his determination to stand by Dr. Forsee. After many branches of media Which includes the Washington Post Has disclosed insider information stating that President Donald Trump's Working Group Ignores the Importance of Dr. Fosi Although the White House big doctor plays a very important role in fighting the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus.

The media said Dr. Fosi was not invited to summarize the information report to President Trump. And had not attended the Oval Office in the White House for a long time. In addition, the report said Dr. Fosi has not spoken with President Trump since the beginning of June.

Since Covid-19 Pandemic across the United States The relationship between Dr. Fosi and the White House Especially with President Trump himself Tense Due to the conflicts about the Covid-19 disease prevention policy By yesterday Dr. Fosi expressed concern that The United States is confronted with the highest number of people infected with Covid-19. Rising again Due to the United States slotxo never closing the country completely

Board footera